We are thrilled to announce season two of the podcast, The Story of Woman: Changemakers - exploring how women make change happen.
In this 14-episode series, I'll be talking to women at the top of their industries who are bringing about social and cultural change, despite the (many) obstacles they have faced. You'll hear from activists, politicians, athletes, environmentalists and more. We’ll discuss all things change - how it happens, what gets in the way and how we all play a part in driving it.
The series is kicked off by an exclusive, first-ever double interview with Hillary Clinton and Cherie Blair.
The rest of the lineup includes:
- Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton and Cherie Blair, CBE KC
- Zarifa Ghafari - activist, author, former Afghanistan Mayor
- Jess Phillips - UK Member of Parliament, Shadow Minister for Domestic Violence and Safeguarding
- Tawakkol Karman - Nobel Laureate, activist, journalist and politician - the “mother of the revolution”
- Reshma Saujani - activist, founder of Girls Who Code and the Marshall Plan for Moms
- Jacqueline Novogratz - author, founder and CEO of Acumen
- Danielle Weisberg & Carly Zakin - co-founders and co-CEOs of The Skimm
- Lauren Fleshman - one of the most decorated American distance runners of all time
- Lindsey Vonn - Olympic and World Cup gold medal-winning ski racer
- Xiye Bastida - youth climate justice activist
- Dr Katharine Wilkinson - writer, climate change activist, and executive director and co-founder of The All We Can Save Project
- Hindou Oumarou Ibrahim - environmental activist, geographer, business leader
- Alicia Garza - writer, activist, NDWA director, co-founder of #BlackLivesMatter and Supermajority
Guest host: Asha Dahya
Transcription is available here
Subscribe to the newsletter
Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts - and be sure to rate and review to help other people find us!